MOTOTRBO™ Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System.
MOTOTRBO combines the best of two-way radio with digital technology to bring you increased capacity, clarity, spectral efficiency and integrated data applications. With an open versatile portfolio of portable and mobile two-way radios as well as accessories, MOTOTRBO offers an open, standards-based solution that is both cost-effective and easily tailored to meet the communication needs of your business.
MOTOTRBO offers a private, standards-based, cost-effective solution that can be tailored to meet your unique coverage and feature needs. This versatile portfolio provides a complete system of portable radios, mobile radios, repeaters, accessories and services - a complete solution. MOTOTRBO:
- Utilizes TDMA technology to deliver twice the calling capacity of FDMA and analog radios
- Offers up to 40% longer battery life than FDMA and analog radios
- Requires half the infrastructure costs of FDMA digital solutions as a second call doesn't require a second repeater
- Supports data applications such as text messaging, GPS-enabled applications and more
- Provides clear voice communication by rejecting static and noise
- Meets demanding specifications—IP57 for submersibility in water; U.S. Military and Motorola standards for durability and reliability
- Offers intrinsically safe options for use in locations where flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust may be present
- Utilizes Motorola's state-of-the-art IMPRES™ technology in batteries, chargers and audio accessories, providing longer talk time and clearer audio delivery
- Built to the globally recognized European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) Digital Mobile
- Radio (DMR) Tier 2 digital radio open standard
- Provides easy migration from analog to digital with the ability to operate in both analog or digital mode
- Fully backed by a two-year warranty plus one-year Repair Service Advantage (US only)/ Extended Warranty (Canada only)
MOTOTRBO is changing the way businesses communicate.
Integrated Voice and Data
MOTOTRBO combines enhanced voice with critical data applications to increase operational efficiency and productivity. You can gain the productivity of powerful data applications such as MOTOTRBO Location Services and Text Messaging Services now. And with additional applications from Motorola's Application Developer Program, you'll be able to leverage ongoing new capabilities - and get the most from your communications investment.
Critical Information - Anywhere. Anytime.
MOTOTRBO Location Services with GPS location tracking enables you to track people and assets, such as vehicles. This advanced approach uses a GPS client and receiver integrated within both the portable and mobile radios, plus MOTOTRBO Location Services computer software. MOTOTRBO offers the benefits of location tracking with no monthly fees or cumbersome external GPS devices to install and maintain.
MOTOTRBO Text Messaging provides rapid unit-to-unit and unit-to-group text messaging between radios, between radios and dispatch systems, between radios and IP addressable devices, and to remote PC clients attached to radios. When used on their own, MOTOTRBO portable and mobile units also support built-in capabilities for free-form and canned text messaging between radio users and talk groups.
The integrated applications that are currently available include:
MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus Single-Site Trunking
Capacity Plus is the newest capability of the MOTOTRBO Professional Digital Two-way Radio System. As a scalable, single-site trunking solution, Capacity Plus enables over a thousand radio users to quickly and efficiently share a large amount of business-critical voice and data communication on the same system – resulting in increased productivity for your business.
MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect
Whether it's extending communication between multiple locations, creating continuous wide area coverage or enhancing single site coverage, the MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect solution enables you to extend the voice and data communication of your workforce anywhere in the world.
Third-Party Sotware Applications
MOTOTRBO also simplifies the integration of third-party data applications with either a direct IP interface to the radio or an option board interface, standard USB connection and IP addressing.